Kari/BYU

Kari/BYU
WOW!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

So... here we go again

So church was great today and it made me think and ponder about all the wonderful things in my life. I also was a cry baby today as I really wish Kari and Sherod were here. I am going to try my best to find a way to fly Sherod home for his birthday. I figure it will be the last birthday I get to spend with him for a few years..... He posted this video the other day on facebook. So Whitney being the great daughter she is sent it to me... needless to say it made me cry. It made me think of Sherod and how hard he has worked at what he does and how I know without a doubt he is going to be a great missionary just as he is a great son, brother, friend, student, athlete! Yes, I am going to miss him and I am going to be a mess for two years until he returns but I know it is what he has always wanted to do and what the Lord wants him to do, so I will support him and love him and be strong while he is away.... check out the video!! https://lds.org/youth/video/a-work-in-progress?lang=eng

1 comment:

  1. It's really weird to see Kari in that BYU uniform. Ha Ha love ya mom!

    ReplyDelete