Kari/BYU

Kari/BYU
WOW!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So.... It has been almost a year since I last posted or even checked out a BLOG.... Life has been crazy this past year to say the least. Whit and Marcus moved out and bought a house and had another baby (They have Clate, and Sawyer).... Sherod Graduated for Queen Creek High and left to attend College in Michigan at Michigan State University and Most recently..... Kari graduated from ASU and moved to BYU to finish off her running eligibility (well and there is a cute boy who is a BYU student as well )... Hadlee turned 3 and is amazing..... Denton is an awesome 3rd grader and Jayce embarked on Jr. High.... I went back to work full time, and Shaun is still working at Queen Creek and coaching as much as he possibly can. I will post again soon. Whitney has challenged me to try and do it at least once a week.. So to her, here is POST #1... I love my family and am thankful for all they do and all they teach me, each and every day...

1 comment: